Hourly pay rate up to £12 per hour DOE
Outskirts of Amesbury (Own transport essential due to location)
Temporary and ongoing
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 4:30pm
Are you self-motivated and proactive?
If so, we want to hear from you!
I am recruiting for a Temporary Garden/Grounds Maintenance Assistant to work with our Client Private Estate located on the outskirts of Amesbury, Wiltshire.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine interest in horticulture together with some skills and experience - ideally from a contractor/horticultural environment, be reliable, hard-working and diligent, a team-player and committed to ensuring the team continues to deliver the high standards our clients expect.
We are looking for a team member who can demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Practical experience of garden maintenance (ideally at high end/prestigious sites)
- Have good plant knowledge
- Be confident and proficient in a wide range of horticultural activities
- Experience in using a broad range of horticultural machinery and equipment
- Be able to follow and implement good health and safety practices to ensure safe working
Any further qualifications such as wood chipper, stump grinder, PA1/PA6, First Aid at Work and a Trailer Licence would enhance your application but not essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.