Warehouse Forklift Operative
Temporary - Up to 6 months
£8.82ph + shift allowance
Our client currently requires an additional Warehouse Operative, to join their fast paced warehouse in Calne for up to a 6 month duration.
It is essential all applicants hold a current Counter Balance Forklift licence.
You will work as part of a professional and friendly team, to contribute to the efficient operations of the warehouse.
Duties will include:
· Working from picking lists, accurately and efficiently
· Checking products for visual and physical defect or damage
· Participating in stock counts
· Logging numbers of orders completed during the shift and any problems
· Loading and unloading lorries
· Undertaking routine housekeeping duties
· Ensuring all necessary documentation is completed accurately and promptly in accordance with company procedure
· Previous forklift experience is essential
· Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Have previous experience within a similar role
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
The working hours are 40 per week, on a 3 week shift rotation of 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am Monday to Friday, with the night shift starting on a Sunday. It is therefore, essential that you are flexible and prepared to work to this pattern.
Due to the nature of the business, it is also extremely important that all Health and Safety and company procedures are adhered to and all employees wear the essential PPE at all times, whilst on site.
This is an exciting opportunity, to become part of a well-established and successful organisation.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to inform you of the outcome of your application, fully supporting all applicants throughout the process.