Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
We are looking to recruit an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Operative for our manufacturing client based in Devizes. The role will initially be on a temporary ongoing basis, although there is a possibility this may lead to permanent for the right candidate.
- To prepare and load pallets of finished goods for despatch and prepare the necessary paperwork and samples to accompany despatches.
- To control the supply of packaging items to production thereby ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day production operations.
- To check, unload, and record all incoming deliveries, and to inform the intended recipient of the receipt of delivery.
- To ensure that all outgoing deliveries are loaded to Company standards and that all incoming goods are received in good order.
- To maintain plant equipment in good order and report any defects for corrective action.
You must have a valid counterbalance licence and be available for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be extremely proactive, work well to tight deadlines and have strong experience working within a fast-paced production environment. In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation, who pride themselves on product quality and who are highly respected specialist within their field.