Full Time Permanent
£22,000 - £24,000pa
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? Are you Analytical with a good eye for detail? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for an Aviation Executive to join them at their Head Office based near Swindon. The purpose of the role will be to ensure flight bookings and queries are dealt with in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Other duties will include:
- Supporting internal teams with all flight queries
- Amending existing bookings
- Providing quotations for non-standard requests
- Confirming bookings
- Issuing tickets for Galileo bookings
- Updating spreadsheets with new flight prices
- Updating and tracking group allocation ensuring no duplications
- Up-selling on products
- Ability to upsell different classes or alternative airlines, deviations from packages amendments to existing bookings, pricing/routing questions.
- Dealing with daily booking administration and flight schedule changes
- Understanding of airline contracts and processes desirable
- Knowledge of Galileo, Amadeus or Sabra is Essential
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- GDS trained is preferable
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.