Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you a part or fully qualified accountant?
Have you gained previous experience of managing a small Finance Department?
Do you have very good IT skills and enjoy implementing new processes?
Have you gained experience with CIS or Construction industry accounting?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part or fully qualified accountant to join an established organisation in the Andover area as their new Finance Manager.
The company is based in the construction industry and therefore, any previous experience gained within this industry is preferred.
Duties will include;-
* Supervising and developing a small team within the Finance Department.
* Production of final accounts for audit.
* Management Accounts.
* Management of CIS.
* PAYE and VAT reporting.
* Cost accounting.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference within this interesting and well established organisation and help them to improve current procedures within their Finance Department. This is certainly your chance to make your mark!
* Part or Fully Qualified with a recognised Accountancy qualification.
* Any previous experience with CIS.
* Must have previous staff supervision experience.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Self Starter, driven, confident and proactive.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago