Bath City Centre
£35000 - £40000
Full Time & Permanent
Monday - Friday - 40 hours a week with the option to work from home one day a week
Are you a qualified Finance Manager/Management Accountant? Are you confident working in an autonomous role? Do you have experience with cash flow, preparing management accounts and VAT returns?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working for a prestigious organisation based in the heart of Bath you will be responsible for the end to end accounting processes and systems. Key duties will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and updating the current forecast
- Overseeing all aspects of cash management
- Compiling and maintaining the cashflow statements
- VAT returns
- Line management of the Finance Officer
- All finances relating to their current development project
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within Management Accounts and possess a CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualification. You will have the ability to confidently use SAGE as well as Excel (pivots, look ups, sum ifs) and ideally you will have a background in the charity/not for profit sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique business based in Central Bath so do not hesitate to apply today!