£35000 - £40000 - DOE
Permanent - Full Time
Swindon - Own Transport Essential
Are you CIMA or ACCA qualified? Or nearing completion of your qualification? Can you demonstrate recent and relevant experience in similar Finance Manager/Company Accountant role? Do you possess the ability to work autonomously as well as having a flexible attitude?
If you have answered YES then CMD have an exciting opportunity for you!
This is a super opportunity for someone who wants to get involved in all aspects of the finance function and for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and "muck in". Working for a small, friendly and hardworking team you will be supporting the MD and FD with a variety of duties, including:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Sales and purchase ledger, Bank reconciliations, Payroll, VAT & Tax
- Line management of 2 employees
- Driving continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports and present to MD and board
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stock management and products
The successful candidate with either be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent) or nearing the end of their studies and looking to be part of a small, hardworking team. You will need to be keen to drive change, making recommendations for improvement as well as being able to work independently and be computer and Excel proficient. Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and be available to start in July.
Due to location it is essential that you have access to your own transport.