Finance Business Partner
£41,150 per annum + excellent benefits
Fixed Term Contract until end of July 2021
Are you CIMA / CIPFA or ACCA qualified? Do you have experience of working in a finance environment, working with management accounts, budget setting and treasury management? If so, then this fixed term contract could be exactly what you have been looking for!
My client is seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their dedicated team in Trowbridge. Due to an internal restructure, you will be responsible for preparation and maintaining of monthly management accounts and production of annual financial statements.
- Provide a high-quality support service to decision makers
- Prepare financial data
- Carrying out capital expenditure appraisals
- Maintain the financial integrity of the accounting package
- Budget monitoring and assisting with the coordination and preparation of budgets
- Review cash flow monitoring, calculate optimum gift aid payments
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- VAT Calculations and returns
- CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience in management accounts, budget setting and treasury management
- Able to analyse, interpret and present facts and figures
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and there is free on-site parking.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.