Salary: Competitive based on experience
Job Type: Temp-perm, full-time
Are you a Finance Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to join a friendly and welcoming team within a well-established organisation in Trowbridge?
CMD Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fantastic organisation who are seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a full-time temporary to permanent basis to join their busy finance team.
My client is an established and highly respected organisation who pride themselves on producing high-quality products and offering even greater service to their clients. They are now looking to add a Finance Assistant into their team to start immediately.
In your new Finance Assistant position, you will provide support to the Finance Team, sharing responsibility for managing the purchase ledger and sales ledger, processing payments in a timely manner and carrying out finance administration
- Purchase ledger - matching batching & coding of invoices
- Sales Ledger
- Account Reconciliations
- Credit control
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare payment runs
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience within a similar role or an AAT studier
- Immediately available
- Excellent attention to detail
- Conscientious and thorough in their attitude to work
- The ability to pick up new financial and management systems quickly
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet regular deadlines
- The ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues and being professional, confident and diplomatic when dealing with them
- A high level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office' including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Reliable and punctual
In return, you will receive a competitive salary whilst gaining invaluable experience and working for a professional Finance team in a growing, reputable company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.