Hourly rate £9.00 + holiday
Temporary to Permanent Assignment
Do you have previous finance experience? Are you immediately available and looking to secure a temporary to permanent position in Westbury? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an adaptable and engaging Finance Assistant to join their friendly and well-established team in Westbury. You will be supporting the Director of Finance ensuring that they are made aware of all significant matters related to the organisation's funds.
- Managing the department email inbox
- Count takings
- Updating spreadsheets
- Generate and enter journals
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Resolve queries
- Assist with setting up the Supplier payment run
- Raise Sales invoices using Sage 50
- Credit control
- Place orders with suppliers
- Reconcile petty cash
- Reconcile credit/purchasing card receipts to statements
- General administration duties
- Previous experience within a similar role
- AAT qualified
- Sound working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm or 9am - 5.30pm.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.