£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Temporary - 3 months
Full Time 37 hours per week
Are you immediately available? Do you have previous finance experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client based in Staines is looking for a confident Finance Assistant to support their busy team on a temporary basis for 3 months. You will maintain the bank reconciliation process ensuring all cash transactions are properly recorded. This will involve analysing the daily movements in bank accounts, ensuring all payments and receipts are allocated, as well as coordinating resolution of any unreconciled transactions.
- Manage reconciliation of all cash transactions
- Be the main point of contact for enquires relating to the identification and allocation of cash
- Work with internal business partners to investigate the unallocated cash log
- Update month end balance sheets
- Coordinate regular updates ensuring all open items are assigned to individuals for investigation and clearance
- Prepare a weekly summary of unreconciled cash
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Have previous experience of completing bank reconciliations
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent customer service
- An accounting qualification is not essential but would be advantageous
- Experience of Alfa and Oracle would be preferential
The successful candidate will have previous experience in completing bank reconciliations alongside all levels of the company both independently and as part of a team. You will have the ability to work under pressure and effectively in a fast-paced environment whilst providing a professional approach and a 'can do' attitude in all tasks.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.