£18,500 per annum
36.25 hours per week
Are you a qualified financial assistant at Level 2 or more? Do you have a good understanding of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll? Are you highly motivated and able to take own initiative? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a Finance Assistant to provide support to the Senior Business & Finance Manager and other members of the team. You will be required to liaise with staff members on financial and budgeting issues, as well as ensuring invoices and payments are processed and recorded.
- Handle and update departmental petty cash systems
- Lead on claims for tax relief and gift aid
- Assist team with company audit
- Perform monthly payroll duties
- Participate in relevant training days
- Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive data on both hard and electronic copies
- Ability to guide and support other members of staff
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and motivated
- Display a commitment to protecting and safeguarding young people
The successful candidate will be honest and reliable, able to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will be able to use Microsoft Office proficiently and have excellent IT skills. You must be able to work with a variety of colleagues and clients from different professions and backgrounds and ideally be working towards a AAT Level 3 (but this is not essential).
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.