Finance and Office Administrator
Part Time Temporary
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Are you looking to find a role where your contribution is key? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a temporary, part time Finance and Office Administrator, to join their small but hardworking team in Corsham. Within your role, you will provide day to day bookkeeping and finance assistance as well as providing hands on administration support.
Main Finance Duties:
- Monitor cashflow
· Bank reconciliations
· Process invoices
· Process BACS Payments
· Responsible for daily cashing up
· Replenish cash floats as necessary
· Ensure cheques are signed
· Pay money and cheques into the bank
· Responsible for petty cash and petty cash records
· Manage invoices and settlements
· Liaise with external suppliers to process payroll
- Obtain budget approval for invoices
Main Administration Duties:
- Administration of DBS Disclosures
- Book staff annual leave
- Attend meetings as required
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
- You must have previous accounting/bookkeeping/finance experience
- IT literate with experience using Sage Line 50
The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm (there is flexibility on the hours i.e. 10.00am - 2.00pm)
This position is temporary and likely to last until September. We are looking for a candidate that is able to commit to the entire assignment length.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.