Finance and Administration Assistant
Temporary - Permanent
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant with fantastic Administration skills? Are you a team player with the ability to organise workload and manage your time effectively? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our well renowned client is seeking a motivated and flexible candidate to join them. Your role will be split between Finance and Administration offering your experience across different teams.
Finance Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries and resolving any issues
- Reconciliation of Cash Book to Bank Balance
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to Accounts Payable balances
- Recording all transactions into the Cash Book
- Positing Cash Receipts to customer accounts
Administration Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control of stock levels
- Raise purchase requests
- Preparation or reports
- Process equipment for external calibration
- Liaise with internal departments
The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills with a background in finance/accounts. You must have the ability to manage your time effectively, work well as part of team have great attention to detail.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to priorities your work
- Good IT skills
The working hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
This position is a temporary - permanent role.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.