Temporary Maternity Cover Contract
Start Date: May 2019
Salary: up to c.£23,000
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)
Are you either immediately available or on a short notice period?
Do you have good experience within Accounts utilising Sage?
Interested in joining a global organisation in Central Bath on a temporary contract basis?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Administrator on a temporary contract basis to start in May 2019. This contract will be covering a maternity leave and will therefore be at least 9+ months in length.
Joining a small and friendly team, your varied duties will include;-
* Daily Bank processing (3 currency accounts) and reconciliations.
* Sales Invoicing.
* Credit Control.
* Purchase Ledger processing.
* Month End Journals.
* Preparing VAT and ES Sales Returns.
* Supporting the Finance Manager at month end and year end.
* Any AAT qualifications a great advantage.
* Previous experience with Sage.
* Previous Accounts experience.
* Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Dynamic, enthusiastic and enjoy working to deadlines.
The company's offices are based in the heart of Bath and therefore, just a short walk from the train station. Great offices in a great location!
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago