Field Sales Executve
Full time 37.5 hour per week
£ 24000 plus OTE bonus
My client who is a national training provider is recruiting for a field sales executive to work across Liverpool and the surrounding areas
There is a sales model featuring both a Regional Engagement Team and a centralised Customer Engagement Team, who have a shared goal of attracting employers and individuals to work with my client as the training provider of choice.
The sales executive will be regionally based in the Liverpool area and will be targeted to successfully engage with employers and local businesses, understand their needs and successfully match people to Apprenticeship, training and skills opportunities.
The primary focus of attraction being around 16 - 18 year old learners.
Knowledge skills & experience
Successful candidates will have the ability to influence, will be passionate and have the ability to successfully network. You will be dynamic, target driven and add value through the Apprenticeship agenda.
The essential requirements are :
- Knowledge of vocational training, the Skills Industry and funding requirements
- Successful sales or recruitment experience, including interview techniques training
- Successful proven achievements of sourcing and closing new business opportunities
- Proven track record of commercial revenue generation
- Experience in field based sales
- Knowledge and application of relevant selling techniques including presentation skills
- ICT Skills (including use of Excel, Outlook and bespoke software systems)
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work according to own initiative
- Experience in influencing people and the ability to be able to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Please apply with your cv if this role is of interest