Field Sales Executive
£28,000 - £35,000 + bonus, phone and car
Outskirts of Chippenham
Are you a confident sales/business development executive looking for a new opportunity in a field-based position? Are you hungry to succeed and looking for a role within a company that promotes career progression? Are you looking for independence and run your own diary? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
My client is a leading distributor who has been established for over 25 years and they are looking for someone who is target orientated and has a consultative approach to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Visit existing customers and prospects in the South and Midlands area
- Evaluate customer's needs and build productive long-lasting relationships; maximising growth from current clients
- Consistently and effectively work towards set personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments within supplier / customer and in-house products and projects
- Monitor the competition
- Exceed customers' expectations
- Maintain, update and expand the customer database
- Support other team members when necessary, work and contribute to a team environment
- Previous experience within an office or field-based sales/telesales team
- Willingness to learn about current products
- Be able to build rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to adapt communication style dependent on audience
The successful candidate will be gregarious and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude to every task they tackle. You must have great customer-service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.