Field Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Location : Midlands ( but with National travel )
Salary : £ 35000 to £ 40000 per year
Hours of Work: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Training Provided: Full Training in the company software.
CMD Recruitment Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a well respected global engineering company for a field based commissioning and installation engineer. The role would suit a CNC programmer.
The team is expanding and this vacancy exists due to exponential growth so you will be joining an existing team of exceptional engineers who take pride in their work and who go the extra mile to provide first class customer service.
If you are looking for a challenging role , working for a company that respects their workforce , providing full induction and on going training and working with like minded professionals then this role will be of interest.
My client is seeking an engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Engineers with CAM experience and of installing, managing or operating CNC machines
- Experience in production, problem solving and machining strategies
- Understanding of some machine controllers and post processors would be ideal
- The role requires a qualified mechanical or electronic engineer to carry out and test different machines types
- Experience of using 2D and 3D CAD/CAM software
- Understanding of CNC machines would be a benefit, including cutting, drilling , milling and punching
- Good Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- Understanding and Identifying Different Machine Technologies
Your role will include installing and commissioning core products on site and provide usrs with on site training in the use of the software.
- A clean driving license is recommended for career progression
- Travelling will be a large part of the job
Travelling Expenses and Mileage will be covered as standard, car allowance and very competitive salary.
Pleae apply with your cv for a confidential conversation.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process