£30,000 - £32,000pa
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client, a leading provider of IT lifecycle services and data centre equipment, is looking for an experienced Field Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Field Engineer, you will be providing customers across West London with onsite support relating to hardware failures.
- Identify, analyse and define customer solution specification, based on requirements
- Maintain a consistently high level of customer service
- Consistently apply Company procedures and quality standards
- Foster strong customer relationships
- Resolve customer problems, demonstrating a high level of competence and initiative
- From time to time you may be required to perform Professional Services Interventions
This is a field-based position, where you will be operating from your home address. You will need to report initially to the office in Wiltshire once a week to receive training and work updates. You will receive direction and call out details from the Service Desk Management team.
Our client operates a 24x7x365 rota pattern for engineers. You will need to work 7 days out of a month on the on-call rota
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2 years' hardware experience - IBM, Dell, HP, Oracle or Cisco
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable approach to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting and deploying server issue fixes
- Product accreditation with Sun/Oracle, HP, IBM, DELL, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, desirable
- Full Clean Driving Licence
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.