£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have experience in Freight Forwarding? Have you worked closely with 3PL partners across 3 main transport modes? Do you thrive within a fast-paced environment, where there will be opportunities to take on new projects? If the answer is YES, then this could be the new fixed term contract position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking an experienced Export Coordinator to join their expanding team in Chippenham. You will act as a key resource to colleagues across the business in supporting various existing and new logistics activities, thereby contributing to meeting company-wide supply chain performance and strategy objectives.
- Act as first point of support and escalation for colleagues booking freight movements
- Provide general logistics support
- Ownership of freight quote process from 3PL's
- Warehouse and Distribution invoice logging, validation against and approval
- Maintenance of route data in GSP database
- Collate and distribute detailed logistics KPI pack
- Support the team in general data collations and analysis when required
- Ensure compliance to International standards in all freight activities
- Previous experience within Freight Forwarding or international supply chain and/or logistics is essential
- Supply chain or Logistics qualification would be advantageous
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Pro-active and professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Able to build relationships with colleagues and external partners
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours.
You will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.