£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous experience of International Shipping including import / export activities? Do you thrive within a fast-paced environment with multiple projects on the go? If the answer is YES, then this could be the new opportunity you have been looking for!
Working in partnership with this prestigious client, we are currently recruiting an experienced Export Assistant to join their experienced team in Chippenham. You will be supporting the Export department in managing the company's' export and broader international business.
- Process and monitor all export orders
- Support international forecasting data needs and coordination with customers
- Daily liaison with customers
- Administer the tender process
- Manage international business linked queries from around the world
- Liaise with the Warehouse and 3PL service providers
- Liaise with couriers, ensuring all documentation is accounted for
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Pro-active and professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident liaising with people at all levels
- Able to remain calm under pressure
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however the client offers flexible working hours and working from home initially due to Covid-19.
Eventually, you will be working in a stunning, newly refurbished office where you will be a valued part of a successful international company. The client offers an excellent induction and training programme, but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.