£13.46 per hour + Holiday
Temporary Assignment for 3 Months
Are you immediately available? Do you have a strong background as an Executive Assistant? Are you looking for your next challenging and rewarding position? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their friendly and well-established team in Warminster. You will be providing high level of Executive Assistant support to the Executive Chairman and act as the primary point of contact for external and internal constituencies.
- Personal PA support including personal errands, organising family travel and household administration
- Providing high level Executive Assistant support to the Executive Chairman
- Collating and circulating board papers and action points
- Full diary and inbox management
- Meeting, conference and event organisation
- Adhoc administration including cover for telephones, meeting and greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Proven background within a similar role, providing support at senior level
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Highly professional and presentable
- Resilient, adaptable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays
The company offers a supportive and dedicated team environment, where full training will be given.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Due to the location of this role having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.