Executive Assistant (Publishing)
Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (pro rata)
Full-time 6-month fixed term contract with the possibility of it becoming permanent for the right candidate
Would you like to work for an established company that provides services to the publishing industry? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a small and dynamic company based in the beautiful market town of Malmesbury in Wiltshire, is looking for a technically competent and motivated Executive Assistant to provide a high level of support to the MD in project management and administrative functions.
Knowledge of the publishing sector is advantageous but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management - data entry, scheduling, reporting, writing briefs, liaising with subcontractors, etc.
- Providing PA and administrative support to the MD
- Inputting financial data and reporting
- Maintaining CRM database
The successful candidate will have:
- High standard administration and secretarial skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and work without supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced MS Office and IT skills especially spreadsheets, database systems, Wordpress, etc.
- High level of integrity and discretion
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.