Events and Engagements Lead - Fixed term until February 2022
Salary up to £28,000
Permanent and 35 hours per week.
- Free Parking.
- The opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives and schemes, including Occupational Health, Employee Assistance Programme (inclusive of counselling and financial support).
- Employee recognition awards.
Do you enjoy researching, planning and achieving successful events?
Can you influence and inspire a diverse audience?
If you are answering yes, then please do read on and apply if you are interested.
I have been instructed to recruit an Events and Engagements Lead on a Fixed term contract ending in February 2022 to join our Client based in Andover, Hampshire due to growth within the Business.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced event professional or fundraiser to play an integral part of our client's commemorative year.
- You will be at the forefront of a milestone celebrations.
- You will have events and or fundraising experience that enables you to lead on the delivery of a successful calendar of events, you will inspire and influence our supporters and community and importantly create a legacy following the celebrations.
- You will be a key contributor to our centenary plan working closely with the Fundraising and Marketing team.
- Responsible for the commemorative year's event plan from scoping to execution, you will also have an outward facing role promoting our client's reputation within the community.
- The successful candidate will have proven events and or fundraising experience, delivering large scale and successful events.
- With an eye for attention to detail and project management skills you will be capable of maximising return on investment and creating events with long lasting memories for those that attend.
- You will be confident, articulate and thrive on working in a busy working environment with competing deadlines.
- You think outside the box and have strong creativity and innovation skills.
- You will have the will to want to make a difference, share the values of our Client and be committed to helping us fulfil their objectives.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV