Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Are you an experienced Estimator and/or Quantity Surveyor? Can you demonstrate a background in the construction of new builds or refurbishment projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who is a family-run and specialist joinery manufacturer in Swindon is seeking an experienced Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic and experienced team. You will be working within a busy and vibrant department, where you will be responsible for pricing new tenders and managing the surveying on live jobs through to final account.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand the scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Ideally, experience pricing new tenders, as well as surveying, live jobs
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of residential construction processes
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
You will be a motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge and has the ability to make a difference. If you feel you have the skills and experience for the role, please get in contact or send across your CV.