Full time, Permanent
£30,000 - £55,000
Specialising in the glazing industry, our client is currently requiring an experienced Estimator to join their team in Surrey. Working closely with the Pre-Construction Director, you will assist in overseeing the liaison of estimations from quotation preparation through to contract handover.
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders & Quotations.
- Maintain records of all pricing details and budgeting for prospective projects
- Develop client and consultant relations and develop sold working relationships
- Communicate well with our operational division staff, directors, clients and consultants
- Comply with current estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Attend meetings with prospective clients, designers, contractors and architects where necessary
Our client's ideal candidate will have previous working knowledge of design and building practices, hold a relevant CSCS card, be prepared to travel for project related work and have proficient understanding of Microsoft Office and estimating packages.
You will be working as part of a small and friendly team who have strong working ethics with a "hands-on approach". Our client admires candidates who are hardworking, personable and driven.