£35,000 - £45,000pa
Monday - Friday
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Are you looking to expand your skills and learn more within a friendly team? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for an Estimator with glazing systems knowledge, to join our clients small but hard-working team. You will join a relaxed environment and perform a variety of tasks meaning no two days will be the same. From liaising with Architects and contractors to creating estimates, each day brings its own challenges and rewards!
- Preparation of estimates based on tender information
- Formulate prices for clients
- Attending meetings with prospective clients, Architects and Contractors
- Organise meetings for the review of tenders
- Attend and organise meetings with internals teams to handover secured projects
- Attend design development meetings
- Experience of Glazing systems
- Experience with estimating packages
- CSCS card holder
- Proficient IT skills, including use of Word, Excel and Project Programmer
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Prepare to travel mainland UK
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on their feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
The hours for this position will be Monday to Thursday 7.00am - 5.30pm Friday hours are 7.00am - 1.00pm.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.