Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst
Salary: Up to £25,000. Depending on experience (plus overtime where applicable).
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Marlborough - Own transport is essential due to the remote location.
Do you have the ability to communicate professionally in more than one Language?
Do you have an analytical and questioning mind, together with a keen eye for detail?
Are you a perfectionist?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is an extremely successful and established Business whose core work area is producing detailed due diligence background reports on individuals and companies.
I am recruiting an Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst to join our Client with Responsibilities and Duties to include:
- To carry out detailed investigative research on individuals and companies on a Global basis, to analyse research findings, and then write high quality client reports based on that research.
- You will be working alongside an interesting and professional team of whom have various language skills.
- You will be able to produce high quality written reports in English.
- Proven skills in other languages would be an advantage.
- You will be a graduate (but work experiences with transferable skills will be reviewed.
- You will be hard-working and will need a high degree of accuracy, an inquisitive mind and the ability to obtain and analyse research findings.
- You should be able to summarize complex issues in a reader friendly style.
- You should have a passion for writing and presenting ideas and be able to take responsibility for your work product.
- Ideally you will have relevant experience for this role, but extensive training and support is given to candidates who we believe have the potential to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Professional Analyst to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email