My client manufacture safety critical equipment which is used in a variety of industries including Aerospace, Power Generation, Construction etc., and due to growth are looking to recruit an Engineering Technician to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a junior engineer looking for the next stage within their career, with an employer who will support ongoing training and development within their career.
The main duties within the role are:
- Support product continuous improvement programmes/projects
- Conduct key account presentations, training, hands on demonstrations as required.
- Continually drive a focus on end customer application solutions providing pivotal support as needed.
- Production of CAD models, drawings and product related documentation supporting application projects.
- Deliver projects in a manner that meets the customers' requirements as a combination of practical and theoretical objectives.
- Engage with external customers to understand and provide technical solutions to their specific application.
- Make key, data driven engineering decisions using appropriate analytical tools;
- Ensure the projects are delivered within agreed timescales, costs and quality - identifying areas of risk at the earliest feasible point in time.
- Educated to HND level in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- CAD Design experience
- Project Management experience
In return my clients offer a competitive salary package and benefits with the role.