Employer and Learner Engagement Officer
Location: Bristol ( with some travel to the West Midlands when needed )
£ 24000 to £ 26000 per year
12 month FTC initially ( possible extension after that )
37.5 hours per week
DBS Disclosure: Satisfy completion of an Enhanced DBS check.
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be working with this employer which is committed to transforming lives through a supported housing, training and employment model
This is an exciting opportunity to join this value driven business where you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and develop the Employer Engagement and Learner Engagment service which will help transform lives across the West of England and the Midlands.
The role holder will :
Establish new relationships and manage existing relationships with businesses/stakeholders to offer a recruitment solution and improve diversity in their workplace in the South West and Midlands.
This role would appeal to somebody who is skilled in GAP analysis and is confident in working with learners and who has the gravitas to engage with employers and has a sound knowledge of adult education provision both AEB and the National Careers Service in particular.
* Using sales and business development techniques to attract business from client companies wanting to increase diversity in their workforce
* Build an effective working relationship with employers to understand their recruitment needs to offer a bespoke recruitment solution for them
* Agree on commercial pricing with Finance Manager before agreeing with Employer
* Ensure all Terms and Conditions are signed and agreed on before project delivery
* Arrange and attend all future meetings with the employer to create a bespoke programme linking the community to the employer
* Communicate all recruitment needs to Career and Recruitment Advisor to ensure pre-selection for the programme is what the employer requires
* Work closely with Marketing team for sales/promotion of employer programmes
* Evaluation of programme once finished
* Manage existing stakeholder relationships
* Experience managing relationships with employers and stakeholders
* Excellent I.T skills as well as communication and presentation skills
* Excellent management of work load and quality of paperwork
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work amongst and across various teams
* Knowledge of sales and business development techniques
* People management skills
* Well organised, capable of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and managing own time effectively
* Flexibility to work in South West and Midlands
* Able to work in a target driven environment, and ability to meet or exceed contract targets
* Commitment to delivering quality services
* An understanding of and commitment to promoting equality and diversity
* Recruitment Consultant experience
Important: In order to be considered for this role please include CV and a covering letter giving details of how you meet the role criteria.