Employee Relations Specialist
£16.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 2-3 Months
Are you an Employee Relations Specialist? Are you immediately available and seeking a temporary position for the next 2-3 months? If the answer is YES, then this could be the position for you, so get in touch today!
My client is currently seeking a temporary Employee Relations Specialist to join their dedicated and busy team in Chippenham. You will actively support the operation of the business by providing a proactive, effective and professional ER service.
You will be accountable for delivering high quality, specialist and compliant ER advice by supporting and coaching line managers and employees through the process of disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence cases.
- To act as the first point of contact for line managers and employees for ER cases by providing advice via the most appropriate methods of communication
- To ensure fair and consistent case management by coaching line managers through relevant key people management policies, including but not limited to the disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence processes
- To maintain and update case notes and associated employee documentation to the in-house CRM
- To escalate high risk cases to the HRBP ER at appropriate trigger points
- Seek advice and guidance where required on complex cases or where a potential risk to the business is identified
- To keep up to date on relevant employment law and to support the development of Company policies as and when required
- Level 5 CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous Employee Relations experience
- Delivering front line advice and guidance to managers
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to 'hit the ground running' and work with minimal supervision
- Organised and focussed with the ability to assess and prioritise own workload
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
Due to Covid-19 this position will be based working from home.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.