Electro Magnetic Development Engineer
Our Client is a Global Market Leader within the Electrical Manufacture Industry and have requested the support to recruit an Electro Magnetic Development Engineer.
Summary of role:
The Electro Magnetic Development Engineer will be working as part of an innovative team of engineers directly involved in innovative activities to develop and validate new products. The teams' activity is vital factor for the development of client's development and future.
The Engineer will be using state of the art techniques and process to develop and validate new products. They will be required to participate in both hardware and software development.
An in-depth knowledge of the company's products and their applications is required to provide informed and considered decision making; whilst always considering the impact on other areas of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the concept design, development, testing and validation of electromagnetic designs for servomotors.
To develop innovative electromagnetic product designs in order to maintain the Company as market leader and to meet customer demands.
- Generation of innovative electromagnetic designs.
- Electromagnetic modelling and analysis.
- Thermal modelling and analysis.
- Review customer order specifications.
- Review test data with the calculated data and identify, understand and correct the difference.
- Specify materials, processes and documentation of new and modified products.
- Maintain documentation and check that other departments are completing the necessary documentation so that traceability can be maintained.
- Review IPR's, Patents and Licences.
- Providing production and other departments with specialist electromagnetic related support.
- Electrical engineering
- Electromagnetic & general pm motor theory
- PhD - related to PM motor
- Flex 2D/3D optimisation
- Thermal optimisation
- Drive/power electronics theory
- Optimisation algorithms
Key Performance Criteria
To understand what requirements our Client needs to get competitive advantage, and to ensure we have the development tools, methods, technology and design capability to always maintain the competitive advantage, to secure the companies longevity.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email