Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking to join established company with over 30 years' experience? Have you got previous experience working as an Electrician for over 2 years? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Have the skills to install new electrical installations and undertaking upgrade projects.
- You must be able to travel effectively and efficiently to our sites.
- Installing, and maintaining electrical systems
- Installing domestic heating/plumbing systems and appliances
- Carrying out repairs by fault finding to domestic heating/plumbing systems & appliances.
- Carrying out a variety of technical tasks in order to complete work on the first visit, wherever possible
- Reporting information as required to the management team via accurately completed paperwork and regularly updating the CRM System
- Keeping accurate logs of all materials used
- Liaising with Customer Helpdesk and Contract Managers concerning the timing and progress of work being undertaken
- Identifying, from inspection, materials required to carry out repair or installation to the required standard
- Ensuring the safe handling and storage of all plant and equipment, including regular check for road worthiness of the Company vehicle for which you are responsible
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Being prepared to offer support & mentoring to other members of the Electrical team
- Trained to at least 18th Edition
- 2391 qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.