Position - Electrical Technician
Location - Westbury
Working hours - DAYS (Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Electrical Technician looking for new role in 202 working on a permanent day shift pattern, please read on as this may be the role for you?
Within the role of Electrical Technician, you will report directly into the Maintenance Manager and be responsible for the reactive maintenance within the site including PPM, installation and testing.
The main duties within the role will be:
· Carry out all planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive maintenance (RM), condition maintenance (CM), and statutory inspections as directed, on all electrical installations, plant, machinery and equipment.
· Further develop preventative, planned and conditional maintenance, to maximise efficiency and ensure both downtime and costs are minimised, as far as possible.
· To complete calibrations on all instrumentation and maintain up to date records.
· Attend and fault find issues on all electrical systems.
· Prepare suitable risk assessments and method statements prior to undertaking any work and document in full, to ensure safe working practice.
· To work in conjunction with mechanical biased technicians, assisting with mechanical maintenance.
· Participate in an emergency call out service on a rota basis.
The skills/experience required within the role are:
· Hold recognised qualifications including IEE regs, City & Guilds etc and have previous experience within a similar role.
· A good working knowledge of mechanical maintenance.
· Computer literate
In return my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, 4% pension, life assurance and cycle to work scheme.