Software Development Manager (.NET C# Development)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 pa (DOE)
Location: West Wiltshire
If you're an experienced .NET C# Web Development Manager, who has spent time as a team lead and who wishes to remain hands-on, leading their team by example, then we'd like to hear from you!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Development Manager with strong C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MVC skills who will have the confidence to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should show passion and an understanding for getting the most of out of the Development Team and will become a key part of the company.
- Leadership of the internal .NET software development team. Team is relatively small (currently 5) and is a mix of permanent and contract developers
- Lead, guide and mentor your team, offering technical guidance during day-to-day activities and supporting their career development
- Line management responsibilities including objective setting and monitoring, performance management, team development and 121s
- The ability to manage internal business relationships is key
- Provide technical and delivery leadership for all aspects of the software development and should be capable of planning and coordinating software development activities from the start to the finish
- Ensure software development is completed in accordance with industry best practice
- Anticipate, forecast and plan the likely balance between demand and supply for software development resources
Key skills desired for the Software Development Manager role:
- Extensive current, hands-on development experience with C#, ASP .NET, VB MVC
- Experience of the technical team lead role; leading, managing and directing other team members
- Proven expertise in .Net Development in Visual Studio with Object Oriented Design, C# ASP.Net MVC, MySQL
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent remuneration package
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours 37 hours per week
- Casual dress code
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
This genuinely is an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Manager (.NET C#, Development) to grow and develop.
If you are a pragmatic and passionate Software Development Manager (.NET C#, Development) then please click apply now!
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful candidates within five business days.