£8.50 per hour + Holiday
On-going Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit on an on-going basis? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Document Administrator to join their friendly and well-established team in Devizes. This is a busy and fast paced department; therefore, you must be able to 'hit the ground running' and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Chasing documentation from clients
- Resolving queries
- Uploading documentation
- Ensuring documentation is accurate and correct
- Provide administration support to the team
- Maintain and update electronic databases
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy and written communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with 60 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The company offers a great team environment where you will receive extensive the support of other colleagues whilst training.
This temporary position is due to start shortly, therefore candidates must be available immediately.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application