Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 per annum + excellent benefits
12 Month Maternity Contract
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive seeking a new opportunity in the Cirencester area? Would you love to work for a market leading client where you will play an important part to inspire and support people? If the answer is YES, then apply today!
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive for their office in Cirencester, where you will be joining the Digital Marketing team in assisting in all paid social media campaigns as well as playing an instrumental role in the growth of the business.
- Designing, developing and improving Facebook/Instagram campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Forecasting and reporting performance on Paid Social campaigns
- Conduct quarterly account audits and action plans
- Liaise with brand marketing to deliver 3rd party campaigns
- Work closely with other Digital Marketing Executives to implement the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Previous Digital Marketing experience, especially with Paid Social Media Marketing
- Experience with building and maintaining Facebook Marketing Campaigns
- Experience of analytic tools - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.
- GAIQ would be beneficial
- GTM experience would be advantageous
- Track record of managing the daily execution and monitoring of campaign performance
- Understanding and interpretation of online metrics and analytics
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
For the successful candidate you will receive generous holiday, buy and sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme and other amazing benefits!
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
The client offers a modern, unique and vibrant open plan working environment, where you will receive excellent support and training - there is also free on-site parking!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.