Digital Content Administrator
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Temporary 2 - 3 months
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Are you immediately available? Are you seeking a new challenge? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client based in Lacock is looking for a Digital Content Administrator to join their friendly team on a temporary basis for 2 - 3 months. You will be responsible for inputting and maintaining digital content whilst liaising with all levels of the company.
- Input and maintain the content on iOS and Android apps using in-house CMS
- Build and input creative media content
- Assist the Learning & Development team with creative media requirements
- Support Client Services team on app and web platform amendments
- Proficiency working in a macOS environment
- Provide regular feedback regarding the progress and impacts of projects
- Liaise with designers and external translation agencies
- Experience in CMS Systems
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, SurveyMonkey, or similar
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- A degree in Publishing, Creative Media, Interactive Media, Media Production, or similar but this is not essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills whilst working independently and as part of a team. You will have to ability to work at a fast pace whilst using your own initiative and adapting to different situations. You will have the eagerness to learn and share knowledge whilst meeting important deadlines.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.