Digital Content Administrator
Full time permanent
£20,000 - £22,000pa
Are you forward-thinking with strong multi-tasking skills? Are you looking to expand your skills and learn more within a friendly team? Do you have a hands-on approach to your work, whilst being able to prioritise your tasks? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is based near Swindon is seeking a Website Support Engineer to join their award-winning company. You will be responsible for maintaining the website content ensuring it is relevant and up to date.
- Maintain the website content
- Load sourced content from external and internal sources onto the website
- Manage landing and product pages
- Quality analysis of page and template layout
- Build landing pages
- Liaise with internal departments to maximise content impact
- End to end content delivery
- Experience of Content Management systems (CMS) e.g. Joomla and WordPress
- Previous experience creating, editing and publishing content
- Exposure to JSON an advantage
The successful candidate will have a strong eye for detail and be a confident and personable individual. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be a team player who can think on your feet. Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload is essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.