£18,000 per annum
Do you have a strong background in design and creativity? Or looking for your first role in this sector? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced and dynamic department where team work is key? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Designer to join their growing team in Trowbridge. You will be expected to ascertain a full understanding of the target user and changing market trends.
- Working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure on- product designs have a constant creative direction
- Setting up and editing designs
- Researching, developing and communicating trend ideas within the team
- Liaise with the existing supply base and purchasing team to ensure that product quality is maintained through to production
- Provide general administration support to the team
- Must have a substantial amount of knowledge of Illustrator
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Degree in Apparel/Product Design or equivalent is required
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to design multiple concepts, with different looks for the same project
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm
Due to the client's location having your own transport would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company in Trowbridge. The company offer some excellent employee benefits which include a free on-site lunch each day!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.