Design Safety Engineer
Full-time and permanent
Are you an experienced Safety Design Engineer? Can you demonstrate a background in product safety? Do you have great knowledge of engine systems and safety processes? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who is a fast-paced design and manufacturing company in Shaftsbury, is seeking an experienced Design Safety Engineer to join their driven team. You will be working with the head of design and other team members to satisfy customer requirements regarding certification and safety for engine systems.
- Ensure engine systems are compliant with all necessary standards.
- Acknowledge, implement and evaluate safety controls.
- Liaise with the head of design and other team members to process products through aerospace approvals.
- Generate good quality technical reports and audit reports from team members.
- Occasionally execute 3D modelling of mechanical components, generate 2D drawings and use the EPDM system.
- Sporadically work with other team members on engine design.
- Have knowledge of FMECA and ETA safety practices.
- Be familiar with aerospace working practices and certification.
- Ideally, you'll have experience with aerospace engines with complex mechanical and electronic integrations.
- You may also have experience with testing aerospace systems.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a high sense of responsibility and accountability. You will also have great attention to detail and organisational skills. You must have experienced with safety practices and aerospace engines; candidates without this experience will not be considered.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.