Full time permanent
£32,000 - £45,000pa
We are recruiting for a Design Engineer to join our established client in Camberley.
Our client offers specialist glazing services to commercial properties. As the Design Engineer, you will assist the Design Director in the drawings and engineering for bespoke glazing projects.
- Preparation of engineering calculations for
- Wind Loads
- Dead Loads
- Sizing of Curtainwall Mullion and Transoms
- Sizing of glass thickness
- Join design workshops with design teams
- Assist in the preparation of Tenders
- Alter drawings and calculations as necessary
- Attend meetings with Contractors & Architects when necessary
- Arrange internal meetings to provide contracts team with details of the design
- Have a full understanding of the project specifications
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will have a minimum of 4 years engineering experience within the glazing / fenestration sector.
Skills needed for the role:
- Computer literate with experience using Project programmer and AutoCAD
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Flexible approach
Working hours for this role are Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 5.30pm and Friday 7.00am - 1.00pm
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.