£16,766 Per Annum
Our prestigious client currently requires a Deputy Manager, to work within their established retail outlet in Marlborough.
Alongside the Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team and carrying out the following duties:
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Organising and implementing store rotas and staff management.
- Training and motivating sales staff.
- Organising the store merchandising plan and stock replenishment.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Administration and cash handling.
· Being the point of contact on Store Manager's absence.
The working hours will be Monday to Saturday 9:30am -5:30pm, Sun 10-4 and 37.5 hours over 5 days, to include weekends.
The successful candidate will possess excellent leadership skills, have a genuine passion for the industry and strong experience working within a retail environment. In addition, you will have exceptional customer service skills, pay great attention to detail and train and delegate in a positive and proactive manner.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves on product quality and are well respected specialists within their field. The company also offer an excellent benefits package and invest highly in staff training and development.