£17, 515 Per Annum
Do you have strong customer service experience, self-motivation and drive, with a genuine passion for retail sector? Do you also want to join a dynamic and professional team? If so, we want to hear from you today!
Our prestigious client currently requires a Deputy Manager, to work within their established retail outlet in Marlborough. Alongside the Manager, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team and carrying out the following duties:
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Organising and implementing store rotas and staff management.
- Training and motivating sales staff.
- Organising the store merchandising plan and stock replenishment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Administration and cash handling duties.
- Being the point of contact on Store Manager's absence.
The working hours will be Monday to Saturday 9:30am -5:30pm, Sun 10-4 and 37.5 hours over 5 days, to include weekends.
The successful candidate will have strong experience working within a customer focused environment, pay great attention to detail and have the ability train and delegate in a positive and proactive manner.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves on product quality and are well respected specialists within their field. The company also offer an excellent benefits package and invest highly in staff training and development.