Head of Client Accounting
Very Competitive Salary & Benefits!
Are you ACCA or CIMA qualified or at least a Finalist?
Have you gained 5+ years accounting experience within two or more different industries?
Do you possess good people management experience in a high volume environment?
Our client is a growing organisation in the heart of Salisbury and they are now looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Client Accounting to support, guide and advise a team of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and General Ledger staff in their Accounts Department.
You will also assist with the implementation of systems and procedures to enable the smooth and efficient running of the department.
This position will see you play a pivotal role within the management team and you will be expected to actively contribute to the ongoing development of the department.
What a great opportunity for you to make your mark!
Key Responsibilities will include;-
* Manage the employees responsible for all client accounting matters (Budgeting, treasury management, purchase ledger, credit control and billings)
* Assist in the development of procedures and controls.
* Work closely with external business partners (contractors, external auditors, solicitors, etc)
* Provide KPI's and reporting for the Head of Client Accounting.
* Motivate and develop the team members, provide training, develop0ment and performance review plans.
* Accounting qualification or finalist (ACCA, CIMA)
* Strong staff management and organisational skills
* Experience of working within different organisations and industries
* Positive with a "can do" attitude