Are you an experienced SQL Designer or can demonstrate a background in a similar role? Do you have a positive and analytical mind-set with a creative approach to problem-solving? Do you have an excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking a skilled SQL Designer to join their growing company. You will be reporting to the Global Head of IT but will also be interacting with colleagues at all levels from the leadership team. You will be leading the maintenance and enhancement of the client's Data Warehouse and other databases, including the creation of new ones.
- Create new data-driven tools and applications to enhance productivity or improve customer experience
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Create and run ad-hoc queries and reports
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance requirements
- Review and interpret ongoing business reporting requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an SQL Designer
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Basic DBA skills
- Strong understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server
- A critical thinker who takes pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
The successful candidate will be commercially aware individual who works well under pressure. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills. It is advantageous if you have previous system architecture and design experience, however this is not essential. An understanding of data warehousing principles and any experience using PowerBI/Tableau and Git/Visual Sourcesafe will also be looked on favourably, however this is not a requirement.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.