Data Services Delivery Co-Ordinator
Salary: £23,000 + Overtime opportunities available.
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Based on the outskirts of Basingstoke, Basingstoke.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a Data Services Delivery Co-Ordinator, dedicated within the multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
An exciting opportunity to join our Data Services team who are at the heart of delivering data connectivity solutions to our customers.
The focus will be to provide exceptional customer service where you are the main point of contact and will pro-actively stay in touch to manage installation expectations.
- A diverse and challenging role where you will be placing orders on a range of systems along with providing detailed updates.
- You will need good attention to detail coupled with an overriding passion for providing inspiring customer service along with a positive minded can-do attitude.
- The ability to think on your feet whilst staying calm under pressure along with working on your own initiative are essential as you will also be handling escalations and taking ownership of issues.
- Experience with Telephony services or ISP's and/or understanding of Data Provisioning Processes is desirable but not required.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Team player
- Strong Administration Skills
- Experience of Microsoft and Excel
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to multi-task
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Services Delivery Co-Ordinator to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.