£8.21 per hour
Temporary until August
Safety boots essential.
Due to the location, you must be able to drive.
CMD are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking data input for our established client based on the outskirts of Bath. You will be working underground, as part of a team and provide data input into their bespoke software package. The role is an opportunity for someone to work for a friendly supportive company.
- Data entry into bespoke software database.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail
- Reviewing the accuracy of the data input and review final reports prior to ensure they are understandable
- Ensuring prompt despatch of high quality, accurate reports.
- To prioritise own workload and pay attention to detail
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures always
- Record keeping in accordance with data protection policies and procedures
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work, maintaining good working relationships
- Be willing to accept responsibility, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Enthusiasm when carrying out repetitive tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Is looking for an immediate starter to work as a Data Input for a temp role.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will have great attention to detail and have previous data processing and administration experience.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.