Data Entry Clerk
£8.21 per hour + holiday
Monkton Farleigh, Wiltshire
Temporary Assignment for up to 8 weeks
Are you immediately available? Are you seeking a data inputting assignment for the next 8 weeks? If so, then we would love to hear from you, so apply today!
Due to an increase in workload, my client is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join their team on the outskirts of Bath. You will be working as part of a friendly and dedicated team underground, where you will be inputting data onto their bespoke software package.
- Inputting data onto the bespoke database
- Reviewing the accuracy of the data input and review final reports
- Ensure prompt despatch of high quality, accurate reports
- Adhere to company policies and procedures always
- Accurate record keeping in accordance with data protection policies and procedures
- Previous data entry / administration experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Independent, self-motivated and organised; with an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
For this role you will require your own safety boots.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.