Data Cabling Engineer (Field Based)
Salary: £25,000 + Company Van.
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Field Based (Southern Region)
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Do you have experience in the Installation of Cat5 & Cat6 Cabling?
Do you have experience in the Installation of Fibre Cabling?
Do you hold CSCS, IPAF, PASMA Qualifications?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a field-based engineer, dedicated within the multi-skilled team providing a high level of technical expertise and customer service to new and existing customers.
- To provide a professional and confident approach whilst communicating with Customers at all times.
- Be recognised as a Data Cabling expert who can gain the trust and respect of the business and customers.
- Possess the ability to survey, plan and deliver a Data Cabling project to the customers' expectations.
- Provide liaison and guidance to customer and 3rd party IT professionals to ensure quality delivery of our solutions.
- Produce detailed technical implementation documentation.
Experience in the Installation of Cat5 & Cat6 Cabling.
- Experience in the Installation of Fibre Cabling.
- To provide excellent customer service and the ability to provide technical explanations.
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious personality to manage a varied workload in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Willing to work regular overtime and occasional unsocial hours, including overnight stays
- A full UK driving license is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Cabling Engineer to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email